Delivery Policies or Services
These Policies are valid for the website www.apconpanama.com and it is understood that when purchasing any of our products or services the customer accepts the terms, conditions and delivery policies specified below.
- RECEIPT OF THE GOODS. & nbsp; The product offered is “software”, it is an intangible asset, any incident that may exist at the time of download or installation is communicated to APCON CONSULTING INC. said incident by email to email@example.com within a maximum period of 24 hours from the date of payment.
- RECEIPT OF THE SERVICE It is an essential condition that APCON CONSULTING INC. Any incident or claim that you have had during or after receiving the service, notifying by email to firstname.lastname@example.org within a maximum period of 24 HOURS from the reception of the service.
- RETURN OF MERCHANDISE The customer will have a period of 15 days from receipt of the product to send to APCON CONSULTING INC. Any claim in relation to the supplied product. After this period, the products will be treated as compliant by the customer. The claim must be made through the ONLINE FORM or EMAIL. APCON CONSULTING INC. It is not responsible and reserves the right to reject possible returns in case of merchandise in poor condition due to improper use. Product returns will only be accepted in the following cases:
a) The return of non-defective merchandise as a rule INDICATE IF ACCEPTED / NOT ACCEPTED. In special cases as an exception the return is accepted but always with the prior approval of APCON CONSULTING INC., assigning it a “CASE” number that must stated at the time of return. In these cases of return, a surcharge for management and administration expenses of FIFTY PERCENT (50%) of the value of the merchandise is applied. Returns are not accepted for amounts less than ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($ 100).
- GUARANTEE The guarantee of all our products will be established by the house of the contracted software.
- CONFIDENTIALITY. APCON CONSULTING INC. It guarantees the security of its clients’ information, which travels in an encrypted way to our secure site and is handled in such a way that it cannot be decrypted by agents external to us.
- AVAILABILITY AND PRICES The prices are expressed in AMERICAN DOLLARS. Likewise, they may be subject to change without prior notice. APCON CONSULTING INC. Ensures the availability of the products and services displayed on the portal. If a situation arises, of lack of availability, APCON CONSULTING INC. You will promptly inform your customers, by email from our Customer Service, about this situation beyond our control, indicating the estimated delivery time.
- DELIVERY SCHEDULES The opening hours for receiving purchases through the APCON CONSULTING INC. Portal are: Monday to Friday from 8:00 to 5:00 pm. Likewise, APCON CONSULTING INC. Make deliveries at the following times: Monday to Friday same time. The client accepts that he must have a person to receive his purchase at these times. APCON CONSULTING INC. It will not accept as commitments special hours that the client writes in the fields of the order form and will only serve as a commitment what is indicated in this document. The client accepts that if his purchase order has been registered outside the purchase reception hours, it will be sent in the next immediately available time range.
- PAYMENTS The client is obliged to pay / settle / cancel the purchase order made by the APCON CONSULTING INC portal. In its whole. The type of payment is by VISA or MASTERCARD credit card. APCON CONSULTING INC. It is affiliated with the Verified by Visa and Master Security Code service in order to offer its customers the greatest possible security and confidence when making their payments online.
- ORDER POLICIES The client must provide complete details of the destination address. In case the client does not have the complete address, the client may be supported to find the address, as long as it is a business address, company or places that due to their commercial, assistance or governmental nature are of public interest, having to For these purposes, the client must provide at least the telephone and email address and name of the contact. APCON CONSULTING INC. It reserves the right not to provide information to the client in case he has incurred in the delivery of partial or misleading information of his identity.
- DELIVERY POLICIES. APCON CONSULTING INC. It delivers Panama City, the metropolitan area and the interior of the country through external consultants associated. The client undertakes to provide the necessary information about the recipient to deliver the requested product. Any error or lack of information in this regard will be the sole responsibility of the client. The estimated delivery time is 24 to 48 hours, depending on the place of delivery.
- CANCELLATIONS Once the Purchase Order has been sent and processed, through our portal, APCON CONSULTING INC. We will accept cancellations of any purchase order within the next 24 hours after it has been requested, as long as it has not been invoiced and dispatched. . In this case, the client must request the refund or cancellation of the payment either with a deposit or bank transfer and / or with a credit card, so that it can be returned, provided that it meets the conditions explained above. To cancel your purchase order or any of the items in it, the customer must contact us through the Customer Service Center, at the email email@example.com
- LIMIT AND LIABILITY Use of cards without authorization from the owner or stolen. We are not responsible for purchases made with credit cards without prior authorization from the owner or stolen; It is understood that the person making the purchase is fully empowered to carry out the transaction and that, therefore, we cannot refuse to process it. Performing transactions online without the prior consent of the owner or with stolen cards constitutes fraud which is punishable by Panamanian legislation. Unrecognized payment due to disagreements with the service or ignorance of the payment method We send information via email to our clients regarding our credit card payment providers. We are affiliated with a Financial Institution with high regional standards, which provides us with credit card collection, serving as its sole responsibility to be a safe collection agent for our clients with the bank that issued the card. You are informed that your account statement shows the payment of the purchase under the name of APCON CONSULTING INC .. We do not accept, under any circumstances, any payment not recognized by the client due to lack of knowledge of the payment method or due to disagreements with delivery. The fact of establishing a claim with the bank, thereby ignoring your purchase, implies a suspicion of potential fraud; So with the order information, signature of receipt of the order by the recipient, there is enough evidence to support the claim that is filed. It will then be of vital importance that the client always contact us to clarify any point.
- NOT FORESEEN Any situation not foreseen in these policies will be resolved by our Customer Service Center. At all times, compliance with our agreements will be verified under the philosophy of maximum customer satisfaction, under the understanding that there will be agents external to us that will prevent us from fulfilling our purpose.